- Staff Permissions
- Pricing Options
- Client Segments
- Client Profiles
- Client Message Templates
- Disabling Client Outreach
Client Outreach is a key feature on your FitGrid Studio dashboard that helps you gather a better understanding of who your clients are, and which clients you should be communicating with, while also working to build a stronger connection with your community. It removes the “guess-work” and provides a clear action plan so you know what to do each day. This article will be your guide to exploring all of what Client Outreach has to offer.
2. Staff Permissions
Studio owners will have the ability to grant managers or front desk staff access to the Client Outreach feature. Each permission group will have a limited view of the Studio Dashboard to ensure confidential information is only seen by the owner.
- Managers: previously known as “Admins”, managers are able to access the entire FitGrid Studio Dashboard, except for access to edit/modify payment info.
- Front-Desk Staff: This permission group is only able to access the list of action items.
Click Settings to access the Client Outreach staff permission controls.
Select ‘Client Outreach Enabled’ to activate or deactivate the feature for staff members.
Click ‘Edit’ to update staff member details.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to add new staff members.
3. Pricing Options
You will be prompted to configure your intro offers and recurring pricing options. Configuring this feature will allow Client Outreach to give more reliable recommendations with regard to specific client segments.
Intro Offer Pricing Options:
Select your studio’s current intro offers, so that we can include clients in those selected segments in your Daily Action Items.
Click the drop-down menu to search for the specific name of the intro offer, or scroll down to manually select the offers your studio is currently advertising.
Click ‘Confirm’ to update options.
Recurring Pricing Options:
A recurring package is one that renews automatically every month. Simply review the pre-selected recurring packages at your studio. If a package does not automatically renew (i.e. a client will have to manually buy more classes when the package runs out), then leave the box unchecked.
Segments organize your clients into categories and allow you to send emails specifically catered to them. A client can fall into one segment, multiple segments, or none at all. If a client is in multiple segments, they would only appear in Client Outreach once every 4 weeks to prevent over-communicating. Segments are on a rolling 60 day period, so a client’s category could be different as time goes by. Below are the segments that the majority of clients tend to fall under:
Tap “Confirm” when finished.
Tap Continue to update pricing options.
If the membership you’re looking for is not visible in the dropdown menu, swipe to the bottom of the menu, and tap “Re-pull pricing options from MINDBODY” to refresh pricing options.
4. Client Segments
Segments organize your clients into categories and allow you to send specifically catered emails. A client can fall into one segment, multiple segments, or none at all. If a client is in multiple segments, they only appear in Client Outreach once every 4 weeks to prevent over-communicating. Segments are on a rolling 60 day period, so a client’s category could be different as time goes by. Below are the segments that the majority of clients tend to fall under:
- Classes In Package Almost Finished: Clients who have almost used up all of the sessions in their package
- Intro Offer Expiration Date Coming: Clients whose Intro Offer expiration date is approaching.
- Classes In Intro Offer Almost Finished: Clients whose Intro Offer number of sessions are almost finished.
- Intro Offer New And Visited Once: Clients who are visiting for the first time under an Intro Offer.
- Package Expiration Date Coming: Clients whose package expiration date is approaching.
- New Studio Client: New studio client who just visited for the 1st time.
- ClassPass High Frequency: Clients who frequently book classes at your studio using ClassPass.
- Not In Studio 15 Days: Clients who haven’t been to the studio in 15 days but who have previously visited.
- Decreasing Frequency: Clients whose number of visits to your studio have recently declined compared to the previous month.
- Low Utilization: Clients with memberships or packages whose visits are 50% lower than the average number of visits at your studio. FitGrid also filters out any individuals in this group with increasing visit frequency in the most recent 30 days.
Feel Good Segments
- High Utilization: Clients with a membership or package, whose visits are 20% above average at your studio.
- Highest Attendance: The top 20% of your client population with the most visits to your studio over a rolling 30 day period.
- Highest Spend: The top 20% of your client population who have recently spent the most money on classes at your studio over a rolling 30 day period. FitGrid filters out people with less than 30 days of total history with the studio.
- Increasing Frequency: Clients whose visits recently increased compared to the previous month.
- 5 Class Milestone: Clients who have made it to 5 classes in the studio.
- 10 Class Milestone: Clients who have made it to 10 classes in the studio.
- 25 Class Milestone: Clients who have made it to 25 classes in the studio.
- 50 Class Milestone: Clients who have made it to 50 classes in the studio.
- 100 Class Milestone: Clients who have made it to 100 classes in the studio.
- 200 Class Milestone: Clients who have made it to 200 classes in the studio.
- Birthday Today: Client’s birthday is today.
- Birthday Coming in 7 Days: Clients who have an upcoming birthday in 7 days.
- ClassPass General: Clients who occasionally book classes at your studio using ClassPass.
- General User: Clients who don't fall into a special segment.
5. Client Profiles
Client profiles provide a brief overview of who your clients are, their history at your studio, and what segment they currently fall under.
Click the name of the client you want to view. From there, you will see a pop-up window with the following attributes:
- Client Name + Location: Understand exactly who your client is and which of your studio locations they frequent.
- Segment: Understand which segment (i.e. low utilization, high frequency, etc.) the client falls under before messaging them.
- Suggested Action: This is a member of your staff that we recommend should reach out to your client, however, only those with Client Outreach permissions can see this suggestion.
- Email Template: This is where you will write a message to your client. The fields Subject and Body are customizable templates based on the segment your client falls under. When finished viewing the client profile, click Send Email.
Client History: Before sending your email, you have the option to toggle over to the Client History tab where you can track your client’s time at the studio. Below is a breakdown of the feature:
- 90 Day Visit History: View how often your client visits each of your instructors.
- 6 Month History: This is a break down of your client’s visit-volume to the studio and the pricing option used.
- Instructor Visits (over all-time): This is a descending list of the total visits to instructors at the studio.
6. Client Message Templates
FitGrid makes messaging your clients easy by providing you with email template suggestions that align with the segment each client falls into. Below is a sample message for an “Increasing Frequency” client.
Every morning, you will receive a status report of the daily action items assigned to your team. They will be available through email, and displayed at the bottom of the Client Outreach screen in FitGrid Studio:
- Daily Stats Email: Each day you and your staff will receive an email notifying you that your Client Outreach Action Items for the day are ready to view. This email also includes a status report of what was completed the day prior.
- Daily Stats On-Screen: Here you can track the progress of the action items you assigned to your managers and front desk staff. This can be found at the bottom of the Client Outreach tab.
8. Disabling Client Outreach
If, for whichever reason, you would like to disable the Client Outreach feature, click on the Settings gear located next to Today’s Action Items. Then in the top right corner click Disable Client Outreach.