- Tap the Settings app to open it
- Tap Notifications
- On this screen, you'll see all the apps installed on your phone that support notifications.
- Next, tap on FitGrid Pro
- The first option is to Allow Notifications from this app. Move the slider to On/green to reveal other notification options or move it to Off/white
- Sounds controls whether your iPhone makes noise when you have a notification from this app. Move the slider to On/green if you'd like to enable this.
- The Badge App Icon setting determines whether a red number appears on the app icon when it has notifications for you.
- The Show in Lock Screen option lets you control whether notifications display on your phone's screen even when it's locked.
- If you enable Show History, you will be able to view previous notifications from this app in Notification Center.
- The Show as Banners setting determines how long notifications appear on your screen. Enable the setting and then tap the option you prefer: Temporary: These notifications appear for a short time and then automatically disappear. Persistent: These notifications stay on the screen until you tap them or dismiss them.
You may adjust notifications in one of two ways.
- When the notification banner appears on your screen, you can press and hold on the notification. A pop-up will appear allowing you to adjust the notifcaiton settings.
You may also adjust notrications in the following way:
- Go to Settings
- Tap Apps
- Tap on FitGrid Pro
- Select Notifications
- Adjust the notifications to fit your preferences.