The Instructor Retention section of the report provides insights into the return visits a particular instructor is generating to their classes and studio as a whole.
- Retention Rate is the number of clients who have visited an instructor's class 2x or more in a month - divided by the total number of clients who have visited during that same month.
- Return Rate is the percent of first time studio visitors to a particular instructor, who returned to any other instructor within the month.
- 1x Visitors: Number of clients with 1 visit to the instructor
- 2x Visitors: Number of clients with 2 visits to the instructor
- 3x+ Visitors: Number of clients with 3 or more visits to the instructor